Sunday 23 July 2017

Fashion Corner - The Perfect Skirt

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Here comes a new Fashion Corner featuring the perfect skirt! I love the colours, the style and the best?! I can wear it to work, because it's long enough. So here are some different ways to combine it. 

The skirt is from Roxy. I combined it with my blue Abercrombie and Fitch shirt, sunglasses from Nordstrom and my shoes from Contesa. I have shortened the skirt a bit, because I didn't like the actual length. 


- Skirt: Roxy
- Shirt: Abercrombie & Fitch (similar - mine is from a few years ago)
- Shoes: Contesa
- Sunglasses: AJ. Morgan (Nordstrom)



Here comes almost the same outfit, just with a different blue shirt. This one is from Jack Wills. 


- Shirt: Jack Wills



Last but not least a combination with a beige shirt from Tommy Hilfiger and sandals from ...


- Shirt: Tommy Hilfiger (bought it 2 years ago)
Inuovo 

No comments:

Post a Comment