Sunday 12 March 2017

Fashion Corner - Winter Wonderland


Image and video hosting by TinyPic




















I know, I know it's not winter anymore, but I still want to show you one of my fave outfits for winter, when it came to spending time outdoors and going for a walk. So the motto for today's Fashion Corner is "Winter Wonderland". 


As you can see, I'm wearing everything you need in winter: warm boots, a hat, gloves etc. Let's start with the shoes. I'm wearing comfy Moon Boots, I bought these about two years ago. Then I'm wearing black jogging and underneath thermal underwear from Maddison. The coat is from Zara, the gloves as well as the scarf were a present. The finish off the outfit I added a white sparkly hat from Hallhuber and my black bag from Massimo Dutti. 

- Boots: Moon Boots
- Coat: Zara (similar)
Jeggins (similar)
- Scarf: Christmas present
- Gloves: present
- Hat: Hallhuber
- Bag: Massimo Dutti (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment