Sunday 24 November 2013

London

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
















One could say, that London is my second home ...  
I just love this city so much, it always feels like going home, when I jump into the plane. I try to return every second year, sometimes even more. It's AWESOME!!!
There is so much to do and see in London, here are my Top 10 of this amazing city.




1. West End: Musicals, the shows are amazing (Wicked, Oliver!, The Sound of Music, Les Miserables and many more)

The Sound of Music, Open Air Theartre in Regent's Park

2.  London Eye, the view is just fantastic.



3.  Covent Garden: nice little shops, great restaurants (Jamie's Italian, Ladurée, Rosso Pomodoro...)




      4. Big Ben






5.      5. Tower Bride, Tower of London



4    6. Harrods, Knightsbride


In Harrdos

      7. Shopping: Neal Street and Regent’s Street ...



     8. Buckingham Palace



      9. The beautiful parks: Regent's Park, Hyde Park, Green Park ...

Regent's Park

      10. Trafalgar Square


11. ...

Well, there are many more possibilities I could tell you. This city is just amazing.



No comments:

Post a Comment