Saturday 21 October 2017

My unpopular opinions


There has been this thing going on on twitter, about sharing your unpopular opinions. It’s about things you have a strong opinion about, but you’re the only who seems to think that. Here is a collection of mine:

-       I don’t like cheese.
-       Why does everything have to be rose gold when it comes to blogging?!
-       Adele is highly overrated and she her singing technique is wrong.
-       Ryan Gosling is ok, but not more, not my type at all. He is a great actor though.
-       Football (American) is boring and not interesting to watch at all.
-       Why is everyone so obsessed with Love Island? Terrible show.
-       I don’t like pumpkin spice latte.
-       I don’t like fake nails and I think white nail polish looks like tipp-ex.
-       I love the heat, total summer girl right here!?
-       English breakfast tea is disgusting and I never put milk in my tea.
-       I don’t always vote, only when I’m interested in the topic and know everything about it.
-       I didn’t like the movie LaLa Land at all.
-       Roller-coasters are not fun! Rides are not my thing; they make me feel sick.
-       I try to avoid movies with Adam Sandler and Ben Stiller, I just don’t like them.
-       I don’t like dark chocolate.
-        
Everyone has his/her own opinion and that’s totally okay, because we are all individuals. Tell me about your unpopular opinions. 



No comments:

Post a Comment