Saturday 8 July 2017

My Fave Perfumes


I don't have many perfumes, but the ones I have I really love. I don't get people who try perfume after perfume, if you don't like one fine, but otherwise... Well, anyway, let me talk you through mine. 


This is my absolute fave. It's the "8 Uncovered" by Abercrombie and Fitch, it's actually limited edition and it's just fab. 
It's basically a white musk. It's soft, fresh, clean, natural, slightly sweet, but not too sweet, just how I like it. 
Mandarin - Wild Berries - Vanilla


This one is from Ralph Lauren. It's part of the big Pony fragrance collection, this is the yellow one. The fragrant composition includes juicy pear and irresistible mimosa. It's fresh, natural and not too sweet, just lovely!

BIG PONY WOMEN'S RL YELLOW EDT - Ralph Lauren


This was a present from my uncle and I really like it. Body Burberry is a luxury chypre - fruity composition that begins with notes of fresh green absinthe, peach and freesia. Roses and iris are in the heart, leaning on the base of sandalwood, cashmerean, musk, amber and vanilla.

Burberry Body Eau de Parfum

What's your fave perfume?


No comments:

Post a Comment