Sunday 14 May 2017

Mom


Happy Mother’s Day to all the mothers out there – enjoy your day, because you are wonderful.

I have a very close relationship with my mom, she really is like a best friend to me.

We were always very close and did a lot of things together. And yes, that is still the case, even though I’m 27 years old. We go shopping together, get drinks and talk. I can tell her everything and I’m very grateful for that. Shopping with mom is so much fun, because we have the same taste and we get tired of walking at the same time.


We like the same things, have the same taste, have the same humour and much more. It’s through her I discovered my love for singing and musicals. After high school I joined her choir and theatre group and I’m still there. Some of you might say that I do a lot with her, even part of my hobbies, but I enjoy it and it’s actually great to share the stage with her.

Every year we do a girl’s trip together, most of the time it’s a city. We go to London together a lot, because it’s fab for musicals and shopping, but we have also done other cities like Stockholm, Riga or Salzburg. Two years ago we went to Florida together and this year Teneriffe. I do this and then I also have my trips without mom.


There are moments she annoys me or moments where we don’t agree, but that’s normal. She raised me and helped me to be the person I am today.

THANK YOU MOM …

… for your rules and consequences when I was younger
… for your advice and our talks
… for introducing me to musicals and singing
… for introducing me to London and other fabulous places
… for your honesty
… for all the great moments in my life
… for the fun we always have

I could go on and on here, mom is the best! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!

I do everything with my mom and I’m not ashamed of it, she definitely is my best friend. 



No comments:

Post a Comment