Sunday 26 March 2017

My Faves from the TOMMY X GIGI HADID Collection


Image and video hosting by TinyPic




















A few weeks ago I saw part of the Tommy X Gigi Hadid collection in one of our department stores, I even tried something on. I didn't buy it in the end, because I didn't like the material for summer and when am I going to wear it anyway?! Well, I own one jumper from the first collection and I really love the collection, so I thought I'd share my favorites. 




This is the combination I tried one, I fell in love with it immediately, the colours, the pattern etc. Unfortunately, I felt like the skirt was a bit too long and the material makes it difficult to shorten it. Plus the prize and the reasons I mentioned before, made me decide against it. I still really LOVE it though. Link: http://ch.tommy.com/Gigi-Hadid-Patchwork-top-Aus-Viskose/WW0WW17559,de_CH,pd.html?cgid=8500007601#!color%3D901


















I absolutely ADORE this collection, what do you think?!


No comments:

Post a Comment