Thursday 28 April 2016

Fashion Corner - Oscar Night Edition


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Welcome to another Fashion Corner, as you might haver seen inn the last post I have changed the structure of the whole post a little bit. There will always be only one outfit, with more details though. Last month we had our theatre group AGM and we celebrated our 30 years anniversary, so we had a big motto "Oscar Night", there was even a little award ceremony. Anyway, here is what I wore: 

It's a petrol sequin dress with 3/4 sleeves. The dress is from Jake's and I bought it at Peek and Cloppenburg. I wore black tights and high heels (Peter Kaiser) with it.
Also a long necklace with a pretty stone from my mum and as a bag I used an old small Guess bag I found in my cupboard ;). I also wore my nice diamond looking earrings and curled my hair a little and put them on one side. 


With some of my ladies: 

Young generation!
With my mum!


No comments:

Post a Comment