Saturday 4 November 2017

Bookish This or That Tag




I found this post on the lovely Jenny’s blog: Jenny in Neverland  and I was all for it of course.

Audiobook or textbook?
Textbook for sure, I just love reading too much. I like audiobooks too though. Listening the the Harry Potter ones quiet often and sometimes when I feel sick and not like doing anything, I wish I could listen to the book instead.
Paperback or hardback?
Paperbacks all the way! I have some hardbacks and I think they are very special. However, I don’t like to hold them while reading and they take up so much space in the bookshelf.
Fiction or Non-Fiction?
Fiction!!! I have read some non-fiction, but I prefer fiction! It’s my world of escapism.
Harry Potter or Twilight?
HARRY POTTER! What kind of question is that?! If you know me, you know I’m a big potterhead. I have read the Twilight books and also seen the movies, but that’s it.
Bookshop or online?
When it comes to buying books I prefer it online. It’s much cheaper for me. I still adore bookshops though, looking at the books etc. I could spend days in them.
Standalone or trilogy?
I prefer standalones. The more series I read, the more complicated it gets, because you need to always connect things with the right book. There are some great series out there I love though.

Sweet and short or heavy and long?
Sweet and short! Too long is not my thing. I guess women’s fiction is sweet and short, so there you go.
Cosy read or reading in the sun?
Both! I love reading outside in the garden when the sun is shining, or at the beach. I also adore the cosy reading, especially in autumn and winter.
Hot chocolate or coffee?
Coffee, although I also like a hot chocolate from time to time.

 That’s it. I hope you enjoyed my answers. What are your answers? Let me know. 

1 comment:

  1. Loved reading your answers Simona! I need to get into audiobooks a bit more because at the moment I'm reading IT by Stephen King and I think the audiobook would be much better for me because it's so long and wordy and daunting!

    Jenny 🌸
    http://www.jennyinneverland.com

    ReplyDelete