Saturday 5 March 2016

The Emoji Challenge



I found this challenge on Sofie’s blog: Sounds Like Sofie, I think it’s actually a YouTube thing, but that doesn’t matter.
It’s basically describing yourself with five emojis and it’s also a good self-reflection excercise.

I also think that it’s not about the emojis you use most, although it can definitely be connected to that. When I prepared this post I have actually discovered a lot of emojis I haven’t seen before. A year ago I used to complain that there wasn’t a hockey emoji and there also wasn’t the Swiss flag, now they are both there ;) Ok, before I start rambling, let’s get started.

That’s a pretty obvious one I know, but I can’t help it. I LOVE books!!! I’m a book blogger, so books are part of my everyday blogging life. I read around 130 books a year and just adore discovering new authors and publishers. Books give you the possibility to dive into another world, dream with open eyes and relax for a while.


Ok, here we go, another obvious one. Traveling is fabulous and I’m really grateful I am able to travel. I have seen a lot of wonderful places in this world already and I can’t wait to discover more. Next up are New York City, Dallas and Chicago. Traveling opens so many doors. Seeing different sights, attractions, nature, landscape, talking to the people and trying their food.

MUSIC! Music has a lot of meanings for me and it’s an important part of my life. I have started playing the piano when I was nine years old. I still play, but now I like playing and singing at the same time. Singing means expressing your feelings in a beautiful way, lyrics and a melody can say so much. I have also written a song and definitely plan on writing more. I sing in a choir and we have a rehearsal every Monday, I’m really enjoying it. I’m also part of a theatre group, we do a musical every year. This year we are doing Chess, I’m really excite about it.

About myself I would say that I am really funny and have a great sense of humour. I love making jokes and being ironic or sarcastic. It’s also something that other people say about me, so I guess it’s pretty fitting. I laugh a lot and really loud! And it’s healthy, isn’t it?!

This stands for Harry Potter. Yes, I am one of these. Addicted to it. I Haven’t received my Hogwarts letter yet though. I’m still a proud Rawenclaw and love everything connected to the series. Lately (like in the last few months) I started listening to the series and colouring in hat wonderful book. Harry Potter or rather J.K. Rowling is the reason I love reading now. I could go on and on about my LOVE for this series, but I think that’s enough.

So that’s it. I have to say it’s been fun writing this post, but also hard actually. I won’t tag anyone, but feel free to do it yourself, I would love to see your emojis. Let me know, if you do. 

1 comment:


  1. thanks for sharing the information with us it was very informative Dream

    ReplyDelete