Monday 7 March 2016

OSCARS 2016 - Fashion Talk

And the Oscar goes to...

It's time to talk Oscar Fashion again and too be honest that's my favourite part about the awards...
I haven't watched the show this year, but I'm really excited that Alicia Vikander won the Oscar for best supporting actress for The Danish Girl, she was amazing in it. It was kind of obvious that Leo would finally get it though...

Best Dressed Women: 







Alicia Vikander: Now I have to say I'm not the biggest fan of the color, but she can wear it. I think it's a very special dress with some great details and she just look fabulous. 







Brie Larson: What a GORGEOUS color, I really adore the dress!!! The only thing I don't necessarily like is the belt, but still a wonderful look!







Cate Blanchett: Probably my fave of the night!!! I adore this minty color and it matches her skin tone and hair color. The hair looks spot on, the jewelry is perfect. She just ROCKED it!!!! You might say that the flowers are a bit much, but I don't think so. 









Jennifer Lawerence: First of all, her hair!!! She just looks great and I quite like the dress, very special for sure. 







Priyanka Chopra: Stunning! The color, the material, the way it's made!!!





















Naomi Watts: Made not as special as the others, but I like the colors and she just looked beautiful!













Worst Dressed Women: 









Kate Winslet: Sorry Kate you look pretty, but that dress is a no!!! The color and the reflections, the cut and the train, I don't like. 







Olivia Wilde: The idea of the dress is great, if the top part would be different I'd like it. They way the boobs are "presented" is not good and that necklace?! NO!!!

















Rooney Mara: The cut of this dress is just weird and the color is just not for her. The worst part about this look?! The hair!!!















Heidi Klum: Everything about this dress is just bad!!! The cut is weird, that one sleeve, the flower on the shoulder etc. 

















Kerry Washington: It looks like she is trapped in an ugly black corset. and the bottom part, no thanks!!!







Sophie Turner: Bad color for her skin and it kind of looks like a night gown. 





















Jennifer Jason Leigh: Another example of a bad color choice and the dress is not pretty either. 













Best Dressed Men:









Eddie Redmayne my darling!! He just always looks great! 








Henry Cavill: My hero and secret boyfriend ;) That man is sexy as hell and just looks amazing!!












Now there were some women that looked great, but their dresses and looks were nothing special to me: Charlize Theron, Rachel McAdams (the back of her dress was stunning and I liked the color), Saoirse Ronan and Olivia Munn. Then there were some that just played it safe: Reese Witherspoon, Jennifer Garner, Julianne Moore and Tina Fey. 

The cutest was definitely Jacob Tremblay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment