Saturday 5 September 2015

Top 5 Harry Potter Spells I Wish Were Real

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Accio - Wouldn’t it be awesome to summon objects? Think of what you can do: You’re reading and you’re thirtsy or hungry “Accio beer“, “Accio ice cream“. Or you forgot something at home and you really need it, there you go. I have to confess, I’m a little lazy at times, so Accio would definitely be handy.

Expecto Patronum – This has to be my favourite one! It’s beautiful, imaginative and powerful. I always imagined what my Patronus would look like ;) And it’s also a great way to send messages.

Lumos (and Nox) - Reading in the dark?! Wouldn’t be a problem with these two spells. And I’m afraid of dark, so I’d definitely always have my wand with some light.

Evanesco – The vanishing spell would be quite handy, wouldn’t it?! You are doing something, but you don’t want people to see certain things, just use it. Or how about you have visitors and the house/apartment is a mess, problem solved! I guess my lazy side comes out here again.  

Reducio – Making things smaller so that they can all fit into my bag?! Hell yes!!! Especially when it comes to packing a suitcase that would be awesome! I could bring as many books as I want and would still have space for all my clothes, shoes and other things.
Well, there you go, I had some other spells on the list as well, but I felt a deeper connection to the other ones – Muffliato, Reparo, Wingardium Leviosa, Alohomora and Riddikulus.


What are your favourite Harry Potter spells?

1 comment:

  1. This is great post. I love that mug. I like an idea of tidying spell or reducio for my book shelf lol x

    ReplyDelete