Monday 31 December 2018

My Favourite Books of 2018


It's the time of the year again. Here are my books of the year 2018. I won't list all my books of the months here, especially since I didn't post them for the last three anyway. So without further ado: 

- Five Years From Now by Paige Toon
- Our House by Louise Candlish
- A Royal Shade of Blue by Aven Ellis
- You, me, Everything by Catherine Isaac
- While I Was Sleeping by Dani Atkins
- Daisy's Vintage Cornish Camper Van by Ali McNamara
- Somewhere Beyond the Sea by Miranda Dickinson
- One in a Million by Lindsey Kelk
- One Thousand Stars and You by Isabelle Broom
- Absent in the Spring by Carrie Elks

Five Years From Now by Paige Toon


It’s a bittersweet story, which shows that love doesn’t always end with a happy end.  Beautiful, emotional and touching!!!
Paige Toon has an amazing writing style. It’s natural, elegant, fresh, unique, vivid and really authentic. 
This book has everything: romance, passion, grief, friendship, family relationships, love and so much more. I laughed, cried and just got so absorbed by this story - My Review


Our House by Louise Candlish


Wow, wow, wow!!!!
This book has blown me away! Louise Candlish has created a real masterpiece here!!
BRILLIANT, COMPLEX, CLEVER and just FABULOUS!!! I have found a new favourite author - My Review


A Royal Shade of Blue by Aven Ellis


A royal romance?! Hell yes!!!! Aven Ellis managed to create this wonderful now world, fab characters, brilliant storyline, humour and just PERFECT!!! It’s fresh, new, exciting, gripping, vivid and full of so many great details. Aven Ellis just has a gift for capturing feelings and emotions in such an authentic, passionate and real way - My Review


You, Me, Everything by Catherine Isaac


An amazing story, full of fascinating details!! BRILLIANT and BEAUTIFUL!!!
The book includes so much: difficult topics, family, memorable scenes, wonderful characters, love and so much more. The way the story is told, makes the reader hooked and it's a place you never want to leave again - My Review


While I Was Sleeping by Dani Atkins


This book absolutely touched my heart. I don’t think I ever cried so much, reading a book. It’s heart-breaking, poignant, moving and tear-jerking. The ending of the book made me speechless!!!
it was absolutely BRILLIANT!!! On so many levels… - My Review


Daisy's Vintage Cornish Camper Van by Ali McNamara


I went through all the emotions reading this book; I laughed, I cried, I felt happy, sad etc. Ali McNamara’s writing is full of passion and heart. I felt so close to the characters and I was really rooting for Ana. The book includes mystery, romance, friendship, love, beautiful settings and amazing moments - My Review


Somewhere Beyond the Sea by Miranda Dickinson


The setting is magnificent, Miranda Dickinson’s descriptions are on point, I felt like being there with the characters. The book is about love, hope, loss, grief, friendship and much more. Miranda Dickinson put a lot of passion and love into it and I really hope we will see these characters again - My Review


One in A Million by Lindsey Kelk


Lindsey Kelk's writing is absosultey hilarious, romantic, passionte and just fantastic. She really understands how to engage a reader. 11 out of 10 points for this book for sure!!!!!BRILLIANT!!! - My Review


One Thousand Stars and You by Isabelle Broom


This book is absolutely gorgeous and stunning!! It tells the journey of self discovery, travel, friendship, love and romance. It’s the perfect mixture and you can dive right into the story and I guarantee you never want to leave again. It’s very moving and yes I had to cry. The way Isabelle Broom plays around with words is fabulous, a very talented author indeed - My Review


Absent in the Spring by Carrie Elks


This book has it all: love, passion, drama, friendship, secrets, family insights and much more. A FANTASTIC book!!!! Carrie Elks did a fab job with all the different locations and settings, the way she described them was perfect - My Review

No comments:

Post a Comment