Sunday 6 May 2018

Fashion Corner - Concert Outfits, part the second

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
For our Musical Classics concerts back in January and March the outfit rules were not so tight, so I was able to wear my mini skirts. On top of that we were allowed to wear red accessories. Here are two outfits. 


The skirt is from MarcCain and the blouse from Pepe Jeans. I absolutely love my black over the knee boots from Dune and the earrings are from Toyshop. The necklaces I don't know, one is my grandma's and the other one was a present. 


- Skirt: MarcCain
- Blouse: Pepe Jeans
- Boots: Dune London
- Earrings: Topshop




Here is the second outfit. Some jewelry, same boots, different shirt (Rosamunde) and skirt (Rinascimento). 


- Skirt: Rinascimento
- Shirt: Rosemunde





No comments:

Post a Comment