Wednesday 6 December 2017

Guest Post - Letter to Santa from Emma


Dear Santa,

2017 has been a tough year for many reasons. Christmas is one of my favourite times of the year and I hope that it brings some much cheer and joy to our lives.

On my beauty wishlist this year is Benefit’s Porefessional Matte. I love this product and use it everyday. My bottle is getting a bit low so a new one for christmas would be fab. I am also wishing for a new Roller Lash Mascara (benefit), I just finished a tube of this. It’s great for everyday use and I was gutted when it ran out.  My final beauty product on my wishlist is Clinique’s Line Smoothing concealer. This has the perfect coverage for both under eye and blemishes without looking cake.




This year there are a few books on my wishlist but there are 3 I really hope to see under my tree this year. The first is Karen Swan's new book The Christmas Secret. I have been a big fan of Karen Swan’s books since I read Christmas at Tiffany’s in 2012. The next is After You by Jojo Moyes. I read Me Before You quite a while ago and while it made me sob I really enjoyed it. I really want to see how Louise is doing now. The third is Paige Toon’s final book in her YA series All about the Hype. I am a huge fan of Paige’s work and I love her YA series too. The first two books were excellent and I really want to find out how Jessie’s story ends.




Thank you for listening to my wishlist and Merry Christmas!

Lots of Love
Emma
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment