Saturday 24 June 2017

2017 Favourites – January to June



Ever since I decided to only put travel videos on my YouTube, I haven’t written or talked about my favourite things oft he month. That’s why I decided to write a little post about the things I loved in the first half of this year. I won’t mention books or clothes, because I have my „Books oft he Month“ section and my „Fashion Corner“. 


I'm so in love with the Coach bag I bought in Dallas. It's the perfect size, it has two parts and the color is great. I also adore the little purse I bought with it. It's the same color and it's perfect for traveling. 

Bag or Bag


This backpack is fabulous!! Very handy, good for traveling and just so pretty. I didn't like backpacks, but now I do. 


Coach is my favourite brands when it comes to bags. Whenever I'm in the States I buy one. Coach outlets are the best!!!


I use the petite planner for my blog and it's fab. It's very small and I still have enough space to write down everything I need. The notebook underneath it, is from Zara Home. I use it as a bullet journal now, where I have different topics like Traveling, TV Series or Hockey. I love bullet journals, but I'm not that good at it myself yet, it takes a lot of time, I hope I will get better, because it's fun. 


Both, Anthropologie and Zara Home are my fave stores when it comes to home ware and notebooks/planners. I could buy the whole store. 


My fave sunglasses are from RayBan, I bought them last year at a second hand store. Then there are my fave watch from Storm, my lovely earrings from Cadenza and my ring. I don't remember the brand of the ring, it's from our department store called GLOBUS though.




I finally bought a TARTE Rainforest of the Sea palette and I'm in love with it. The colours are great, the pigmentation as well and just everything about it. I also bought a little travel kit with a blush, contour and highlight from TARTE and three little brushes from Real Techniques.



This travel sized hand cream is from Rituals, I love this range, it's called The Ritual of Ayurveda. Then of course there has to be a MAC lipstick, this one is called Costa Chic. I discovered this John Frieda shampoo during my holidays in April, because I bought a travel sized version to try out. It's fabulous. It gives my hair so much volume and bad hair days don't happen that often anymore. 



This picture is there to symbolize Iced Tea, preferably home made and with some lemon. It's refreshing, so it's perfect for spring and summer. 



I use the eye cream from Caudalié as well as the day and night cream, I'm very happy with it. I have actually tried different ones and they are all great. Some are more for summer, some more for winter. 


What are your faves?!


No comments:

Post a Comment