Saturday 25 April 2015

15 Things That Make Me Happy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


















I've seen this post on Jenny's blog Jenny in Neverland
and I really liked it, so I thought, I'd do my on, hope you enjoy.

Books: You probably guessed that, I know! Books are you huge part of my life. I love reading, diving into another world and reading about the lives of amazing characters. Reading is dreaming with open eyes and it helps me escape real life for a while.



Blogging: Blogging has been such an amazing experience so far. I do what I love and share it with other people. I’m so grateful for all the great authors I’ve met so far and it’s just lovely to get feedback to my reviews. I’ve also met a lot of wonderful friends through blogging, I enjoy every minute of it.

Music: Music is a huge part of my life. I sing in a choir, I play the piano, I listen to music, I dance... I just love playing the piano and singing my favourite songs through that. Music is about expressing feelings and a whole different way.

Teaching: My everyday life. It makes me so happy teaching something to children and then seeing their progress and seeing that their light goes on and they understand. Kids are great to be around and the job is full of great surprises.

Coffee: Yes coffee, because I love coffee. A day without coffee, is like a king without his crown... My faves are Latte Macchiato and Cappuccino.

Traveling: Traveling is something amazing. I love discovering new places and surroundings. Traveling also allows us to get to know new people and cultures.



Fashion: Fashion has become an important part of my life. I love shopping and trying out new outfits. Now that I finally found my true style, it’s so much fun to combine clothes and try out new things.

Family and Friends: The most important in life. My family and friends mean everything to me. They are here form e whenever I need them; to talk, to enjoy and to share experiences.

Holidays: As a teacher I get a lot of holidays I know, but we also have to prepare in the holidays, just to let you know ;) Well, holidays are just great, I need them to relax, discover new things and just to get away from work for a little while. There here to get back energy and have a great time.

Beach: I love summer, I love sunshine, I love the sea and I just love hanging out at the beach. Whether it’s reading a book, enjoying the sun, going for a walk, having a little party, it’s just an amazing place to hang out.



Watching Sports: Yes the emphasise is on watching here. I’m a big hockey and football/soccer fan. Our hockey league in Switzerland is quite interesting and we have a local team, I really enjoy going to games and the NHL is awesome! I’ve been to one game in Vancouver and I loved the atmosphere. Oh and did I mention that there are some pretty great players out there as well?! ;) When it comes to football I prefer the German league more and of course the World Cup.

TV Series: I’m a bit of a series chunkie, I confess. I love watching different types of series and catching up with episodes. My all time favourite is One Tree Hill, I really miss this one. I also loved CHarmed. At the moment I’m really enjoying Hart of Dixie and The Vampire Diaries.

Languages: Languages are really important to me. I’ve grown up with German (obviously) and Italian. I refused to speak Italian though, but I picked up quite a lot and I was able to understand everything and then I learned i tat school. Of course English plays a big role in my life. I’ve got lots of English speaking friends or friends from all over the world and our way of communicating is through English, I am in an English theatre group , I work at a bilingual school and I blog in English. Sometimes I think I speak more English than German ;) And then I speak French, we had to learn it at school, because it’s one oft he languages in our country. I’d love to learn another one, any suggestions?

Summer: I love the sunshine, I love warm weather. It’s great to be outside, where a summery dress and shorts and just enjoy the sunshine. I could have summer all year, not a big fan of the cold.

Shopping: I’m a little fashion girl, so I really enjoy shopping. I have my favourite stores and I always go there and then I also adore trying out new shops. Shopping in London is awesome and I’ve just come back from the US. It’s great for shopping and so much cheaper than here.


No comments:

Post a Comment