I know, it's not the right season for this, but it's the last one of these, because next time, I'll have some outfits from my holidays in the States. This burgundy suede jacket is from Nile. I love the color, it's fab for autumn, winter or cold days in March. I usually combine it with black. Here I'm wearing my shirt from Maje, my leather looking trousers from Massimo Dutti and the booties are from Nero Giardini.
- Jacket: Nile
- Trousers: Massimo Dutti
- Shirt: Maje (similar)
- Booties: Nero Giardini
- Bag: Coach (similar)




Ahhh I love it!
ReplyDeleteCora | http://www.teapartyprincess.co.uk/
The burgundy suede jacket has such a versatile feel, especially paired with black pieces. I like how the outfit keeps the jacket as the main focus without looking overdone. It also reminds me of the classic styling seen in ted lasso series jackets, where simple layers create a polished look.
ReplyDelete