Sunday 29 April 2018

Fashion Corner - Winter Jumper of Dreams

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Yes, I'm sorry, but I still have a few winter outfits left for the Fashion Corner. Here comes my fave winter jumper. It was a Christmas present from my mum. 


The jumper is from Massimo Dutto and it's perfect for a cold winter day. It's warm, snuggly and has a rollback. Perfect to combine it with a long silver necklace, mine is from Phantasya. Then we have some black jeans in leather optic and black high heeled ankle boots from Nero Giardini.



- Jumper: Massimo Dutti
- Jeans: Massimo Dutti
- Booties: Nero Giardini
- Necklace: Phantasya


I have then combined with my fave winter jacket from Zara. 

- Jacket: Zara


And here is the outfit with a bag from Navyboot and slightly different shoes. 

- Bag: Navyboot
- Booties 2: Navyboot






No comments:

Post a Comment