Saturday 28 December 2013

Quotes - Pictures of Lily

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

















It's quote day again :).
Today I'll present you my favorite quotes to of Pictures of Lily by Paige Toon. Some lovely ladies told me what they like most about this book, thank you:



  • Jodie Lees:  It's not my favourite but I still love it. The connection between them is pure true love. I like how they work together as characters.
  • Jasmin Ferchichi: The great connection between Lily and Ben. They're soul mates!
  • Janina B.: I like most that there is a way for true love to challenge everything.
  • Sammy Farbrother: Ben! In my head he looks so hot lol.
  • Lea Dúnín: the connection between them is great. but i most love how she finds him again in the zoo after so many years.

Now here come the quotes:



„It’s been ten years, but it feels like yesterday that you left. How can I say yes to Richard with all my heart when most o fit has always belonged to you?“ – Lily


„I am frozen to my seat, staring out oft he window in shock at the person who I know feel absolutely certain is the love of my life. His eyes meet mine and his smile wavers.“ – Lily

„I won’t. It’s not a crush, Ben. I love you. And I know you love me too.“ – Lily

„You will. I know you’ll be amazing whatever you decide to do.“ – Ben

„He’s gone. I’ve lost him. It wasn’t enough. I wasn’t enough. My heart is broken beyond repair and I know I will never love any like this. Ever again.“ – Lily

„Instintively he wraps his arms around me and rests his chin on top of my head. I put my hand on his chest and snuggle up against him. It feels very comfortable, very natural.“ – Lily

„It was hard enough losing you last time. At least I didn’t put my heart on the line, only to have it crushed to smithereens.“ – Ben

„I hated walking away from you.“ – Ben

„I wasn’t okay, I wasn’t fine, after you left. I was broken and no one has been able to fix me.“ – Lily

„He cups my face with his hands and I feel like I’m drowning in his ocean-coloured eyes.“ – Lily

„I love you. More now then ever, I’ve been talking to you inside my head for the last ten years. And the thought of losing you again kills me.“ – Ben

„This is where I belong. This is where I want to be. We’ve lost ten years of our lives together and there is no way – no way – I’m going to lose any more.“ – Lily

„With all my heart.“ – Lily


Paige Toon on Twitter: @PaigeToonAuthor

That's it for today. I hope you all liked the quotes. Have a nice rest of the weekend.





No comments:

Post a Comment